consumately teetering on the brink of mediocrity.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

sometimes i plunge into the depths of lonliness.

not becuase i'm really all *that* lonely but because i really miss mi familia..

gene... where are you?
kita, come see me!
sean... i need a hug.
joli, let's meet in the park.

mi familia es mi amigos.

see?

i love them. not a casual like. but genuine heartfelt. soul pounding. intense love.

i'm feeling especially nostalgic this morning. my line sister called me from the airport this morning
tabora: gues who's on the plane with us?!!
me: i dunno
her: your little sister!! we're all on the same flight to vegas. she's here with her sands.
me: that's great *suddenly feeling very low for not being a part of it all*

once, i tried to talk to sherms about this but he totally can't relate. he sees his friends like once or twice a year. i'm used to seeing mine all the time. i miss them horribly. i feel like carrie in the last season of sex and the city when she goes to Paris and doens't have her friends around.

i don't even want to build with people here. i don't know where to find people like me. i don't even know how i'd describe me. i want *my* friends.

one of these days.... i'll be able to afford a place on both coasts.



in other news... i'm going to VEGAS baby!!!
i'm meeting up with my sister, sorors and fam for the weekend.
kim's plane arrives late tonight and as soon as she gets in, we're heading to my rai's place to sleep and drive from there in the morning. my brother-in-law will give us great directions. i'm all set to go too. i had my oil changed yesterday. this morning, i packed. all that's left is getting my apartment cleaned up so i can come home to a clean place.

9 more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home